Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pass My Sem4 =)

Results Out Today :D Weee~ And I Passed!! Woohoo.. Better than what i expected also heeeeee..

Really Thank God! God gave me the strength and wisdom to survive all these hectic studies and revision :) Thanks to My Ah Ma and Mom, They provide me the Foods, BirdNest, Chicken Essence ,GingKo Biloba (but i dint take it =P) and all that i want during those moments :) thanks to my grandpa, gave me some $ as encouragement, Thanks to ChuEeEarn *cough* who send me those K-Songs, that helped me to relieve the time of stress blek!

And So, I Dont want to Cope myself at home and keep Worrying about the results which is about to release at 4pm.. So I decided to hit the mall with elaine to kill time sambil shopping =D

Wow that really works.. It really did make me forget temporary that i'm supposed to go home to check my results... hehe.. And so after we finish lepak-ing in the mall , we decided to have some high tea in MCD.. oh man, Kelantan is really a typical Islamic state.. MCD during puasa time only opens at 3pm!! and the rm5.95 McValue Meal is only available from 6pm-9pm.. oh thats sad.. hmm..

After that, we went to Popular bookstore to search for some teenage novel -_- I swear i wont touch books for at least 1 month.. So those books werent for me.. They belongs to Elaine as she loves reading those love novels.. eww.. =P

While for me , i eventually went to the cookery area.. and look for Recipes for Foods Cakes.. :) Semangat nak bake cake, Becos some1 in KL make me have the interest to bake cake.. sigh.. kena influence sial.. Suddenly has a strong urge to change course =P change to culinary nyehehe.. pharmacy is boring bluek ..

And Yea, the girl who never seldom walk into the kitchen eventually bake a cake for the 1st time.. Just for the best friend who is going to fly to UK for further studies in One month time :) As her birthday Present... Ta-dah... Specially For TeoKarMun!!

Ingredients :)
Boy u look thin here =P see he's sweating owh.. :)
The Yoghurt Peach Cake!! =) dont expect too much from a first timer :)
muahahah from her smile, u can see she really love that cake HAHAHA!
Jeng Jeng ok it look abit gross here.. Its because we took it all the way from Bukit Jalil to Klang ok :)

No comments:

Post a Comment