Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm lucky to Have Friends Over Here *love*

Hey Yo! I'm Finally Back Home..

After a hectic and intense outing in KB =)


And Yeay, Went To gym Yest.. My Stamina is pretty bad.. My Muscles are aching now :(
Consequences of not exercising For Months.. zzz.. Ah Girl Go To Gym Everyday! Wow. Determined Sial.. Everyday playing Around With DumB bell.. Mayb she wana be Those Muscle Woman in TV.. Hopes she don read my blog =P
A closer shot
Went To Dinner With Yoke Ling And Elaine In Oriental, ended up everyone eating bread there -_- Bread Day wakaka..

Nvm Diet Diet hehe..


Then After That, Decided to stay one night in Elaine's House For a long Chat.. It Has been so long since we last Met And Have a proper chat.. And So, Be4 going back to her Pent Hse , we went to Hi-Tech Cafe hoho.. Its yoke ling's favourite place.. As she can Do Her two hobbies over there.. Drinking and _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . Luckily I am not into these two things, So me and Elaine Just happily enjoying our Karaoke Session wee~ Oh ya Met Up with Wei Liang There too..
And So, Going To Hotel Again tonight to Makan :D Wooo Time to Sleep.. slept At 4am last night , talked to elaine phew :)

Till Then, See Ya!

Muacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment