Friday, August 20, 2010

The Day I Went For my 2nd Heart Test!


Hello!

woohoo.. New blog makes me blog more often ^^

Went to Kota Bharu Private Hospital This morning at 9am to see a cardiologist.. Becos heart wasnt functioning well due to exam stress for the past few weeks FML.. Heart Rate increase + the LupDup Sound is So loud.. scare the shit out of me..

undergo lotssa Test, which cost my dad a bomb just for a few simple tests..

The doctor suspects i am anaemic, as i look pale and tired.. LOL..

So I went to the Lab to Suck Out my Blood For test.. The assistants sux, they cant find my veins!! cucuk my both hands and they are freaking P A I N F U L ..
My Left hand.. Ignore the mole Pls =PRight Hand!! see a bump there :( Its painful

After that, Went to Check out My heart Using the Electrocardiogram (ECG)

The Doctor applied some liquid-ish gel on my .... (pls fill in the blank xD) And he uses a kind-of scanner to get a clear image of my heart.. omg! i eventually see my own heart moving in the computer! was so amazed =) The special Part is Its With Sound! The Beating Sound Of the heart.. *ping Piang Ping Piang* scary sial..

Then , The doctor explained to me about my condition.. Thank God i am a Sc Student.. So i totally understand what's he saying.. At least i'm not nodding my head pretending i understand =p

Yeay So, My heart is Functioning well! just that there's some minor minute little tiny problem which shouldnt be worry over =)

Blood Test Result is Also Out!! Result shows that I am Fine ^^ My red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets, serum, plasma, ECF, ICF bla bla bla are alright!

But Doc Asks me To eat more =( He says i am Thin , Which is a Big NONO! (i'm fat) *cough*
Oh no in such a dilemma now! He asks me to exercise tooo.. And eat more Vege Ewww yucks..

And So, Me is Hitting the Gym right now..

Till then, See Ya

2 comments:

  1. Chu Chu Ee wern! That's why dun always eat pao and must come out yamcha with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh don wan to yamcha la cos food is tempting me kekek ^^ don wana be after 8pm :(

    ReplyDelete