Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sem5 is Coming!!!

Sem5 is starting in a few days time!! On a special day when a pretty girl is born haha! JK :P

marks the ending of my longest ever sem break in my whole life.. *sad*

i'm going back to my KL home tomoro, But i'm coming back to KB home in December again LOL! i think i should just ask my dad to buy a plane for me :D instead of keep going to AirAsia.com or FireFly.com to book the ticket every single time :) since i had been traveling every single month this year! gosh!

and yeay, i'm bringing back my Dog-Bite-Scar from KB to KL. Souvenir huh. Its getting better already, but its still ugly, Teeth mark. Gosh. i need to cover it :( its scary..

Sem5 timetable is so damn packed!! God Bless me! I hope i can study harder in this sem. and Get better results =))

Thanks for the be-earliered birthday wishes and celebration hehe. Appreciate that =)

Till then, Sayonara!!
I know u guys misses him =P xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment