Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I love strawberry milk =)

Hey Guys!

I'm back in the world with internet access oh i miss fb blogger and my twitter. wth. ==

Was back in KL for the past 2 weeks. Not Staying in the stupid vista for sure, i seriously hate vista, its a super duper damn boring place. Stayed with the Sister in PJ instead. Yeay, at least its a more busy place, as compared to Bukit Jalil, yucks..

Had Fun during the two weeks stay in KL. Of coz, i went back to KL due to some reasons. The main reason is to do my attachment/placement/intenship or watever u wana name it in Tropicana Medical Centre @ Kota Damansara. Learn how to be a more professional Pharmacist, Learn how ppl work in the pharmacy, learn wat the real drug actually look like, and learn how to label and etc.

Ok Well, It was quite enjoyable, sthg i don like about is the amount of time we need to stand. gosh! i hate standing =) hehe.

And yes, i have 3 more weeks of holidays. Classes Gona start on 1st November! Wat a Date grr~
Back to my normal slacking lifestyle back here. Watching endless dramas and become a full time driver in my family. Tak De Gaji punya ;(

I am super craving for this. Buy for me pls someone =P

No comments:

Post a Comment