Saturday, April 9, 2011

One day Trip @ Tok Bali

Attended a Lions Club family outing @ Tok Bali. The event was held at a private resort owned by one of the Dad's frens. Rich one i can say. Thats explained why he owns the resort haha! Me, my sister, my parents and my grandparents went there. Just to take a break from the hectic life at workplace and school and uni. Oops, why uni? im uni-less for 2 month =P Pls envy me~ haha! ;)
Poser =P
The Sea! Believe it or not. I can see Pulau Redang and Pulau Perhentian from here :)
A small river at the other part of the sea! Mom, LiChen (Dr.Chua's Daughter), me and Earn
Me and the red rocks! i look like i'm sun-tanned. But actually its the sun which is setting!
Dad and Mom!
Me and Earn attempted to jump!

Then we succeed! =P
Glad to appear in my blog? This is my 14 year old sister! and is now slightly taller than me T_T
Poser no.1 !

And then at night, BBQ party. Which ended up everyone getting food poisoning. Diarrhea and vomitting. Luckily I'm the exception =P

I want to go to beach!! Any nice beach will do :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment