Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Grooming Day!

My Little Doggie / Bitch Went for grooming today.

Woah! KB eventually has Pets Shop HAHA! Well, i dont know that until recently only. hmph. Shame On me. Booo~

Well, My Dog : Named Belle Belle . She's an "Paria" Dog. Mixed Breed =S

But, to me, she is cute enough, and i somehow feel that she is some special unknown type of pedigree dog LOL. Cos she really look pretty cute. And she is gentle and soft. unlike those road-side dogs/watch dogs which are fierce and "chor-lor". And knows really well to grab Yr heart =) My Mom keep talking to Her. == As if she understand, BUT BUT, she's sometimes really act like human. Amazing.

And so, This is a pic of Hers Before she went Grooming.
first time sitting car oh.. scared scared Look at her hairs. They are tangled. Eww. She stepped on me to look at the views outside. She isnt Light omg. Furry Ball XD

OK.. After Grooming for 6 hrs, this is the result..
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
............
..............
.................
......................
...........................
................................
.........................................
.................................................
.......................................................Leng Lui carrying me ^^Oh no!! my Poor Hairs. All GONE!!!!!!!!!! i'm BALD. TOTALLY
Belle: Why are they so cruel T.T ?but i'm white! :D

its crazy, a stupid hair cut like that, cost rm120! PK!

No comments:

Post a Comment